The Experience To Help You Fight

  1. Home
  2.  → 
  3. Tax Law Overview
  4.  → Preparation Of Delinquent Corporate Tax Returns

Experienced Representation For Delinquent Tax Returns

Have you been contacted by the IRS for not filing your tax returns? Do you need individual or corporate tax help? At the Cape Cod law office of Ronald F. Hood, Attorney at Law, I assist corporate and individual clients throughout Massachusetts in preparing delinquent individual returns or corporate tax returns. I know local CPA’s who can prepare your delinquent returns.

With over more than 35 years of experience as a tax lawyer, I can help you prepare and file your tax returns. Contact my law firm for more information and a free consultation.

Delinquent Tax Returns

Many of my clients have failed to file tax returns for many years. These clients repeat the cycle of failing to file their tax returns year after year. I have helped clients who have delinquent tax returns dating back five or more years. Ignoring an IRS tax matter will not make it go away. It is important to speak with an experienced tax attorney who will promptly address the issue. At the law office of Ronald F. Hood, Attorney at Law, I can help you with every step of the process. From filing your delinquent tax returns to making an offer in compromise, I work to help you resolve your IRS tax debt.

Corporate Tax Returns

Do you need corporate tax help? Filing a corporate tax return can be a complicated and confusing process. The Internal Revenue Code is an extensive and complex set of rules and regulations. With over more than 30 years of experience dealing with tax law matters, I can help your corporation prepare and file tax returns.

Contact Me For Help

Whether you need an attorney to assist you with filing delinquent tax returns or corporate tax returns, contact my Cape Cod law office for a free initial consultation. You can reach me by telephone, fax, or by filling out the client intake form provided on this website.